How can I pay for my HomeStationTM or Electric Vehicle Home Charger ?
- All major credit cards are accepted.
What is the return policy ?
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Electrify Home, provided you purchased your item(s) via this Webstore, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within thirty (30) days of your purchase.
- If you purchased your item(s) from a motor vehicle dealer or any other distributor, sales agent or representative (each a “Third Party Vendor”), your item(s) is/are subject to the Third Party Vendor’s return policy, and you should direct all inquiries to the Third Party Vendor.
- When do I need to ship my return?
- You must ship the unit back to Electrify Home within thirty (30) days of the date you make the return request. Returns not shipped within that time may be closed and any pending refund denied.
- How long will my refund take?
- Once your return has been received and inspected, it may take up to 14 business days for the refund to show up on your credit card statement.
How to return an item that was purchased via this webstore:
Returns can be initiated through the account that the order was placed under. Returns can only be placed for an item ordered within that order. Orders can be accessed through your Account Dashboard in the My Orders section of the Electrify Home website. Returns can also be initiated through the Orders and Returns section of the Electrify Home website.
The following information is required to initiate your return:
- Valid Order ID
- Last name associated with the billing address
- A valid email address
We will pay for return shipping only if the return is initiated within thirty (30) days of purchase. Returns shipping costs will only be paid for orders in the contiguous Canada.
Processing a return:
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The refund will be applied to the original payment method you used for your purchase. For credit card payments, it may take up to 14 business days for the refund to show up on your credit card statement.